Wednesday 3 July 2013

Wednesday Wishlist...Happy Birthday to Meeeee!

Well, today I hit the big 2-9!  What a year it has been since I turned 28 and my beau presented me with Reverend and the Makers tickets...and a Birthday card with a pound taped inside it, a message reading 'don't spend it all at once'!

But enough of Mr P's sarcastic and warped sense of humour!  It's Wednesday Wishlist time and, as usual, I've been scouring the internet for some lovely handmade pieces to add to my ever-growing list of wants!  It's my Birthday so a little sparkle and a little kitsch go a long long way! I hope you enjoy and I've posted all links to the lovely sellers, so you can check out their work!

Swarovski Skull Bracelet

Sparkles by Sam is a lovely independent retailer, which offers the very best in sparkling jewellery and accessories. 

I've got my eye on this lovely Skull Bracelet, £8, made with real swarovski crystals - such a simple but lovely design.  This is just one of many lovely pieces of jewellery in the range, they have some great shamballa studs that would make lovely gifts and some of their charm bracelets are really intricate.

Sparkles by Sam has a great range, from bright and blingy to more subtle and more understated glamour (definitely my kind of thing), there is something to suit every taste and budget too.

Visit Sparkles by Sam here -->  http://www.sparklesbysam.co.uk/default.html

Hand-Etched Decorative Jars by Becca's Bobs

Becca's Bobs is based in Lancashire and offers really one of a kind pieces for weddings etc.  Now I'm not getting married, but I'm all about the home-making and I'm in love with this lovely hand-etched jam jar by Becca. 
These have a slightly gothic feel and would look perfect on my fireplace with the soft lighting of tea lights.

Why not take a look at Becca's Facebook page for more of her lovely, unique designs, very inspiring for anyone planning a wedding or even a vintage-inspired celebration --> https://www.facebook.com/WeddingSupplies

Becca's memory boxes and guest books make lovely personal wedding gifts, and create lovely lasting memories.  I personally love these feminine decorated frames she does also, the buttons and bows make for a really pretty design piece for the home.  

Naisy Textiles!

And last, but by no means least, I've come across a very beautiful new textile designer called Naisy!  New to Etsy, I am planning to do a feature on this lovely and very talented lady shortly. 

First up, a lovely little free-motion machine embroidered house picture starts at £55 and can be custom made for a little more.  This would look fantastic above my fireplace!

If you're looking for a smaller, but equally as beautiful product from Naisy, these little house keyrings start at £6.50 and will give your keys a little bit of extra decoration!

I've definitely got my eye on this house checked door stop for my Casa Del Peachy - really sweet design and great price tag!  Naisy is a brand new business - so head on over to her Etsy site here --> http://www.etsy.com/shop/naisyhomemade
and have a look and a like!  I'm really looking forward to featuring Naisy in the coming months!  She also has a Facebook page here --> https://www.facebook.com/NaisyHomemade

Well that's about it from me!  I'm off out for some drinks with friends and then I'm hoping to get a chance to try out my new sewing machine!  Have a very happy Wednesday and if you would like any products featured on future Wednesday Wishlists, email missemmaberry@gmail.com. E x

 

No comments: